Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Having Left The Kiwi Farms: Addendum

Since I decided to leave there for good, I want to tie up a few loose ends here and now that my last post did not address.

1. Just because I left in disgust over how shabbily I was regarded by gutter trash who made it clear they would continue to harass me with no provocation, that does not mean I'm suddenly going to switch sides and join the legions of angry morons trying to take the place down, nor am I going to be a bitter ex-member who curses it as evil incarnate since I was spurned (or rather self-expelled) from paradise.

Hopefully, this just means I can close the book on this part of my life. I know nothing about the place, so I'm not in possession on any dirt about anyone there, I'm not going to start a crusade against them, mostly because I've been trying to get away from drama, cutting myself off from there can only help in that regard, and while there are some people there I have had the intense displeasure of crossing paths with, I just want to ignore them from now on. Despite a few of those cowards sending me insulting crap via anon accounts to troll me here (in direct violation of their own rules on not starting things offsite, but they went anon so I can't pin down who if I wanted to), it goes in one ear and out the other, as they are welcome to their pit, I'm just not jumping down in to join them anymore and refusing any invitation to return.


2. In total fairness, while I spent most of my time commenting on threads as opposed to doxing or going out of my way to antagonize people, I was a member there, and thus by definition, I share some guilt in contributing to it by my passive participation. I don't deny it, would be a fool to claim otherwise, but it ends now and forever. I'm going to accept responsibility for every post I made there, no matter what, anything to tie to the GethN7 account or my former account Cynical (which I used prior to my current one) is all mine, insofar as the original words were not edited by anyone else without my knowledge. Just making it clear I fully own up to anything posted as stated, just in case anyone wants to call me on it later.


3. If you were not someone who treated me like dirt, I can be reached at multiple venues should you wish to continue our association. Otherwise, if you were someone who treated me with contempt, just stay away from me, we have nothing to discuss unless you want to apologize for your actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asiago Pressato, Pecorino Calabrese, and Green Wax Irish Cheddar, my impressions

 It's been a while since my last cheese review, so let's make up for that, shall we? This time I ordered a pound each of Asiago Pres...