Monday, April 22, 2019

Just some anger I want to vent

It's been a very long time since I wrote a post where I just have to vent, but event of recent days have made me feel it would be better to make a blog post about it so I can get this out.

Given the rage is about a party I know for a fact has read my blog, I will be deliberately vague with details in many cases because the party in question I simply want to wash my hands and it is my solemn hope they never trouble me in any way whatsoever, so in the event they are reading this, I want it made known I discourage in the strongest possible terms anyone doing to them as they have done to me, their evil actions should not be repaid with more evil, and I will not be party to doing so.


Anyway, here's goes:


Recently, I had to draw a very direct line in the sand with a certain party who has both seniority and certain privileges that exceed mine at a place I frequent. The line in question was to demand they cease any attempt to have anything to do with me whatsoever except in any case where their duties require interaction with me, and then I have made clear desire I desire the bare minimum that requires then they are to leave me be again. It is also inevitable we will encounter one another in certain situation involving group participation, and I will not complain if we are jointly involved in said activities so long as they refrain from any possible action that could be considered remotely offensive.


Thankfully, I rest easy in the knowledge they are others in authority I reported this to and that sanctions will be enforced if they cross this line, and I have restricted certain activities of mine at this venue to minimize our chances of interacting, and while I'm not entirely happy with all the sacrifices doing so entails, if it ensures further peace between us for the indefinite future, so be it, I'll take that.


That said, here is a non exhaustive list of my grievances against this party:


1. They have abused their privileges, seniority, and authority to harass, badger, and otherwise make me feel unwelcome. It is my contention they are utterly corrupt, should be stripped of any power over anyone, and if I were running things at this venue, I would implement such immediately, but that is not my call to make.

2. They have encouraged others to do likewise, and have abused their powers in their position to further enable egging on fellow miscreants for whom my respect is also at an absolute nadir, and while there are measures in place to prevent them for doing further mischief, I consider the authority figure the chief instigator of such activity and believe they deserve the harshest condemnation for encouraging actions the very rules their position says they are to enforce say they should not be doing.

Again, if it were my call to make, they would be stripped of power for such callous abuses.

3. They have made repeated attempts to extract personal information from and obtain confirmation or denials of certain topics I do not share with others except in the confidence of trusted friends and family, my therapist, or pastor. In doing so they have fabricated insults to my character and integrity and have twisted every action I have done or the actions of others they attribute to me in the most petty, ugly, and evil light, simply for the purposes of degrading me and denying me dignity, despite repeated efforts to ask them to cease and trying to extend more than one olive branch to appeal to the better part of their nature, and they have shown when they do not wish to act like a callous bastard, they are capable of acting maturely and humanely, traits I lament they are apparently incapable of showing more often in my experience.

4. They have encouraged, misled, and even outright lied about me to people who are both new to me and intimately known to me, all for the purposes of angering me, causing me distress, and otherwise have shown me they desire nothing but to show callousness and spite.

5. They and their associates have implied and even outright stated if they had access to certain information about me it would be used to ensure my shame and humiliation. I am pleased to say the chance they will ever obtain such information is extremely unlikely barring illegal actions taken to rob me of my personal privacy or gross error on mine.

There is little threat at present they will ever be able to make good on those threats, I have made extensive preparations to safeguard against it, and I will pursue legal action immediately if they ever succeed and in doing so put the lives of innocent people in danger, as I do not fear for myself, but the lives of those who do not deserve evil be brought down on them simply for their associations with me.

6. Finally, they have made it absolutely clear that if given the choice to show good will or ill will regardless of any effort on my part to show them good will, they will by default choose to show me contempt.



This all said, I believe their mischief and cruelty is at it's end thanks to recent events, and insofar as I'm capable, I simply wish to wash my hands of knowing them and move on, their petty evil is not worth my dwelling on, and it is my hope they and their associates are willing to abide by the current terms preventing them from doing me any form of harm and do likewise.


I want it also made clear if they and those who have associated with them wish to repent of their action and show me decency and humanity once more, they will be forgiven without reservation. I'm an open believer in Christ, and while this person and their associates have mocked my faith and have used any hypocrisy on my part (which I admit I have been prone to, I'm a sinner and well know it) as an excuse to mock and belittle me, I still stand ready to forgive them should their hearts be moved with guilt and a need to expiate their former ways.


In the meantime, I will remain wary and watchful of any attempt they make to breach my desire to leave them in peace, and they have my word I will report them to the proper parties if they make the slightest attempt to reignite their efforts to hurt me under the slightest pretense, and since I know they will certainly read this sooner or later, I hope they consider this and act wisely even if they never seek to admit their own fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asiago Pressato, Pecorino Calabrese, and Green Wax Irish Cheddar, my impressions

 It's been a while since my last cheese review, so let's make up for that, shall we? This time I ordered a pound each of Asiago Pres...