Thursday, October 19, 2023

I'd like to extend a warm thank you to Shirogane of Fundies Say the Darndest Things

 I've arrived. For having the audacity to say, LE GASP, maybe the transgender lobby might need to moderate their approach and quit demanding all of humanity deny their own eyes, brain, and personal conscience to accommodate them, I have gotten an entry on the "hall of shame" (really not ashamed at all, I think I'll take a picture of it and frame it) that is Fundies Say the Darndest Things


Original here: https://fstdt.com/@Shirogane

On top of editing out the rest of my post and selectively curating one section out of context for other like-minded people to seethe at (and Shirogane, you can be honest, you were the anon who left a comment calling me crazy in response and ran to FSTDT to post what made you mad as some childish revenge), they also seem to think I'm some horrible transphobic bigot because I refuse to be a mindless lickspittle for their every demand. I'm actually pretty moderate on that. Do your thing without harming me or anyone else and I don't care what you do with your life, it's your business, just don't shove it into mine, and don't demand I kiss your ring lest you try to publicly pillory me for refusal.

And with that noted, Shirogane, well, if you were hoping to make me feel bad when I discovered your attempt to cancel me, well, I'm just going to dig in my heels and laugh. I knew what I posted would be free for public consumption and comment, so being attacked for calling something I deemed wrong as me being the bad guy because I hurt feelings does not bother me. And Dunning-Kruger, really? I admit I could possibly be wrong, but instead of trying to reason with me, you instead did the cowardly move of talking about me behind my back. Protip: A civil attempt to change my mind would have worked a lot better.


That said, I bear no grudges and take no offense. I forgive this because it's not worth getting upset over, and being an unshamed Christian, earning the scorn of the world is nothing to be surprised by. If anything, thanks. Glad to know someone actually reads this blog, I graciously thank you for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asiago Pressato, Pecorino Calabrese, and Green Wax Irish Cheddar, my impressions

 It's been a while since my last cheese review, so let's make up for that, shall we? This time I ordered a pound each of Asiago Pres...