Monday, January 9, 2023

Book of Resolutions: Vows to The Lord

 Note: This post is about my New Year's resolutions, but has been written in the style of the Bible for fun, feel free to let me know how well I did with my silly little experiment in writing "Scripture style". The contents are meant to be serious, but the style is meant to be for fun.


And so it came to me at the dawn of the New Year of The Lord that I needed to make resolutions that the year might be one to glorify God with all that I might do.

Therefore, may The Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if these oaths are not carried out.

I vow to be resolute in continuing my work for the ministry of the Christ Centered Gamers, so that my efforts will please not only Jason and Cheryl of the House of Gress, but that the works of my hands might also please the multitudes as a fitting memorial offering to the Lord.

I resolve to continue honing my skills in my scribing work, so that the works of my hands shall reveal the greater mysteries of The Lord in my reviews of recreations, scrolls of great wisdom, and what ever other works of the craftsman that I might chance upon and elucidate at length about their virtues.

May I continue to bestow the blessings of The Lord on all that pleases Him, and may I continue to curse all that does Him dishonor.

May I never be foolish nor indolent in all that I do, so that my talents continue to increase.

And to this all, may all say "Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asiago Pressato, Pecorino Calabrese, and Green Wax Irish Cheddar, my impressions

 It's been a while since my last cheese review, so let's make up for that, shall we? This time I ordered a pound each of Asiago Pres...