Friday, September 4, 2020

Approaching the latter end of 2020, my take on the still ongoing USA riots

 It's been a while since I've written anything, and the still ongoing riots are still tearing up various cities where useless, incompetent, and often outright corrupt political figures are simping for the lawless.

Given how long they've been going on and how they now exist to simply give people an excuse to keep burning, looting, and in some cases even murdering (I could care less about BLM's alleged legitimate stances, they don't care about the lives of blacks from where I'm sitting, all they do is burn, loot, and murder while cynically claiming black lives matter)

That said, it's quite obvious any legitimate, moderate, civil, and most of all actually honestly interested in seeking civil redress individuals are NOT part of BLM and their joined at the hip lunatic brethren in ANTIFA. Not at this point, assuming they did exist originally. All that's left are the dregs of society, scum who want an excuse to be savages, and worst of all, the politicians and other people in the law, commerce, and the media who want to use the first two for their own twisted gain.

At this point, it should be obvious, even to the most deluded of the third group mentioned above, that they created a monster. Worse, social media has proven these animals are shameless attention whores so long as they can shut down any lawful dissent against their arson, their assaults, their thefts, and their murders. Otherwise, they keep parading civil disorder and felonies against the law-abiding and law enforcement as if they want to be praised for breaking laws, destroying people's livelihoods, and proving they are no better than rabid dogs.

That said, I want these criminals and agitators dealt with by the very law they show such contempt. Aside from legally ironclad and proven in court of law cases of self-defense, I do not want their lawlessness met with lawlessness, no matter how frustrated they may make others. I hold everyone who has taken part in an unlawful assembly in utter contempt, but I want to see them punished for it in the courts they spit at and apprehended by the police they consider pond scum.

And I can only hope this lawlessness eventually comes to an end. It's mostly concentrated in a few states now and those have proven disturbingly friendly to these lawless agitators, but it's still a disgrace to a civil society that they are still able to menace people, and even though I don't live near most of these places, the damage they do to innocents still galls me because I consider myself a proud patriot of the United States, and those who show the laws of my native soil contempt show the country I love, warts and all, contempt. And I consider that an insult to me and every other US citizen who wishes to live peacefully.

And as a devout believer in God, I can only pray those who evade the justice of Men for their crimes have to answer before the ultimate judge as to why they defied the law, as that court cannot be evaded and has no appeal.

In the meantime, I'm simply going to continue praying for the safety of friends and family in harm's way, and also pray that danger passes them by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asiago Pressato, Pecorino Calabrese, and Green Wax Irish Cheddar, my impressions

 It's been a while since my last cheese review, so let's make up for that, shall we? This time I ordered a pound each of Asiago Pres...