Saturday, October 26, 2019

Because I want to laugh at my A-Logs (AKA those Mad At The Internet At Me)

I recently have gotten insulting comments from people who are trying to go out of their way to piss me off and all they doing is amusing me.

For the benefit of the confused, they are one of two:

1. One is some assblasted manchild who constantly sends occasional messages I need to be lynched or that I should kill myself either via my DeviantArt account page or this very blog. I rarely visit the former these days, and the latter I HAVE COMMENT MODERATION ON YOU IDIOT, YOUR COMMENTS NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AND I DELETE WITHOUT GIVING THEM A SECOND GLANCE.

They appear to be someone very mad I got rid of examples for the Complete Monster trope on All The Tropes (one or both of the branches of it), and they think wishing very hard I should die is gonna fix things.

Honestly, I pity someone that petty, they can always find something better and less pathetic to do with their time.


2. My other a-logs are the same assholes I quit regularly posting on the Kiwi Farms to get away from because they made it clear they wanted me off their little hugbox, so I obliged them, only posting a few times in the TV Tropes thread recently to clear up some drama they were unclear on, but aside from that I have other things in life I'm more concerned about.

However, it seems they took the time to post some shit talk in response to my blog post a few posts back about why I don't regularly post on the Kiwi Farms, obviously gloating their bullshit got me to quit posting there regularly, and calling it, and I quote, "karma".

These comments will never see the public eye, they obviously know my blog has comment moderation, so this was done in the hopes of making me mad hoping I'll read it and get angry.

If anything, this just proves my point why I left, and if anything I'm facepalming someone from there is still so obsessed with me they have to post anonymous mocking comments like a coward (that only I will see) instead of having the spine and balls to post a link to my post in their Kiwi Farms Reviews thread and make public their disdain.

I posted in public too, fair is fair, I can take that like an adult.

I'm sure they didn't because the post they sent me anonymous comments on also mentions, the shitheels I left over aside, I still love the place and consider it doing the internet a valuable service, and I still contend, a few shitstains aside, most of it's members are fine people who I wish nothing but the best, and I even now still defend the shitstains in question's right to shit on me. I just wish those eunuchs could do so publicly and quit trying to troll people like the very site rules say they shouldn't.

Besides, if I actually do something that would earn me a thread, fine, I'll take my medicine, but so far, until that happens, I'd like to advise the idiots doing this I'm not going to bother dignifying your bullshit with further responses, you're sad attention whores who could learn a trade, get a hobby, do something more useful with your lives instead of trying to mildly annoy someone who has willingly decided to NOT do the same because I'm not a petty douchebag, and I lament that not everyone is that mature.

That in mind, I'm just going to pray God gives me the strength to never become these people, hate is an ugly thing that is making the products of their lives an ugly thing to witness, and I can only hope for His intercession in their lives before it destroys them as people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Farewell to My Father

 My father just passed April 1, 2024 6:36 PM. For those reading this, I want to make absolutely clear the world lost a great man named John ...