Thursday, July 19, 2018

It seems stupid people don't give up

Some imbecile pissed at the Kiwi Farms awhile back (you know who you are) established a libelous forum filled with whatever dox (personal information) they could scrape via a Google search with a hefty dose of unprovable bullshit and recruited the biggest group of deviants, criminals, lunatics, and other dregs of humanity to join the shitshow, until they made the mistake of going after a lawyer who was willing to burn them at the stake legally until they sold the original founder out to save themselves and burned the original forum.

Given how they have yet to start shit anytime soon and given how what is being regurgitated on a recent successor (named like before as another member of Joshua "Null" Moon's relatives), I have every reason to believe the new one is being set up by an even dumber person who simply copied the first one and has recruited an even more pathetic group of insane jackasses into what the Kiwi Farms loves to call "Autistic Legion of Doom".

For my part, not even worried in the least about these morons. They claim to have my dox, but they have instead libeled a perfectly innocent man based on evidence so shoddy it's pathetic (copy pasted from the first time they did this dumb shit), and everything else they have is just stupid copy pastes of old crap done awhile back,and if what I know of their recent recruits is any indication, I expect this sequel to the last bit of stupid is going to be even more incompetent.

That said, just writing this to say this is the only official thing I'm gonna say about this crap, past that, I'm pretty sure these embarrassments to God himself are going to come to as shabby an end as the original creators of this deluded nonsense, and if they expect me to be worried, I've got better things to do with my life.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for necroing an old post but I like the God reference, if in fact it is what I think it is... an ode to a certain God of Nrop

    ReplyDelete

Asiago Pressato, Pecorino Calabrese, and Green Wax Irish Cheddar, my impressions

 It's been a while since my last cheese review, so let's make up for that, shall we? This time I ordered a pound each of Asiago Pres...