First off, my employers, ChristCenteredGamer, do not, under any circumstances, want to review this game on their site due to its content. I entirely understand that, and thus this is my own personal project, done entirely outside of their aegis, though since I did want to use a similar review format, I made them aware I wanted to do my review in a style like a CCG review, though I again repeat this has NOTHING to do with ChristCenteredGamer, this is entirely my own review, I just borrowed a similar format. this review is again, not supported or sanctioned by my employers, hence it is on my own personal blog. The game was purchased entirely on my own dime and has been sent back for a refund now that I have evaluated the content for the review written below. Huniepop 2: Double Date is the sequel to the original by Huniepot. Its story is set two years after the first game, Huniecam Studio is non-canon despite them sharing some characters. The story is that, two years later, You (the ...
Comments
Post a Comment