Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Want to make the world aware of the crimes of some utter sociopaths

Recently, Joshua "Null" Moon of the Kiwi Farms, has released information about some utterly morally bereft scum who decided to psychologically torture and blackmail a mentally ill man for their own greed and sick amusement.

I will not belabor anything he has already stated with more clarity than myself, but I urge anyone with conscience to spread the word about the crimes Joshua Moon has uncovered and the criminals responsible as far and wide as humanly possible.

The party these crimes were aimed at harming is legally known as Christine (nee Christian) Weston Chandler, and the sociopaths who decided to extort thousands of dollars out of him as well as force him to commit degrading acts under threats to his reputation and legal safety are utterly beyond the pale.

While CWC has been the target of various trolling schemes for years, the actions done that Joshua Moon has revealed to the world are in no way funny or morally, legally, or ethically justifiable, and I urge anyone with further information that may be of legal help to the victim of these crimes or those who are acting as his legal advocates to contact Joshua Moon and provide him and any relevant law enforcement whatever information you have leading to arrest and convictions of anyone responsible for such acts of utter evil.

For my part, I can do little but help spread the word in my own small way, but I urge the re-sharing of the information Joshua Moon has uncovered for the sake of the public interest so that these utter scum can not continue their acts of crime nor harm another innocent person.

As for myself, I can only hope the justice of both Man and God intervenes as harshly as can be allowed and puts an end to the evils that have been committed, and that I pray for the success of Joshua Moon and others advocating in defense of Chandler in putting a stop to these monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Farewell to My Father

 My father just passed April 1, 2024 6:36 PM. For those reading this, I want to make absolutely clear the world lost a great man named John ...