Monday, January 5, 2015

Orain holding an Indiegogo campaign to raise funds for infrastructure costs

The Orain wikifarm is currently holding an Indiegogo campaign to raise funds to expand our infrastructure to better meet the needs of our community, and we need about $5,000 dollars to make this a success.

The link I'll be providing will explain in more detail why the funds are required, but I'll just say this for myself: Without Orain, All The Tropes would probably not exist today, and as a firm advocate of donation funded, ad free wiki farms with nigh limitless customization capability, I have poured my blood, sweat, and tears into helping make Orain a success story, and to prove I can "put up or shut up", I was the very first donator to our campaign, as I'm deeply invested in Orain, and I hope others who like what they provide and who believe in the same ideals would be willing to help us out.

For more details on the hows and why of donating, go here:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-orain-stay-free-and-online/x/9547049

1 comment:

  1. This might be the worst possible time to try to crowdfund something, seeing as how everybody's wallets are still empty from the collective Christmas splurge.

    ReplyDelete

A Farewell to My Father

 My father just passed April 1, 2024 6:36 PM. For those reading this, I want to make absolutely clear the world lost a great man named John ...