Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Why I now post openly on THE Kiwi Farms

As some may already be aware, I now have a public account in my own name on the Kiwi Farms.

My reasons are as follows:

1. I was so appalled by the lengths that were gone to to exact retribution against Joshua "Null" Moon's family just to get back at him I decided if the Kiwi Farms were ever brought back after he temporarily shut them down as a result, I would post there under my own name in protest of such attempts at spite.

2. Certain parties (who I shall leave nameless and not comment on further by their own request) have requested I not speak of them if the Kiwi Farms were ever revived. I have every intention of honoring that promise.

3. Some at the Kiwi Farms were not entirely sure the "GethN7" there is actually me. I have written this to confirm it is. I had an account on the Farms prior to the temporary shutdown, now no longer in use. Null is the only one I have shared this with in the interests of full disclosure, and I have requested he not reveal it to anyone else unless required by law enforcement, in which case I will fully comply.

4. I believe in the right of people to speak, even if it's offensive (yet not illegal), and in this case, if you do foolish things in public, then the public has every right to comment on it, and if that angers you, I feel no sympathy, as the parties who are angry chose to do publicly foolish things. This would even apply to myself, should I become a lolcow in my own right (which I plan to avoid of course), and if I became one regardless, I would certainly be given a thread there and would accept that as a consequence of acting like a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gamergate 2 is on, and I want no part of it

 This will not be a long post, but I just want to make clear, as someone who was involved in the first go-round of Gamergate, I want no part...