Saturday, February 27, 2016

Seems my Small Medal Shop script is utterly broken

It seems my Small Medal shop script is completely and utterly broken. It had issues before, but now it does not work at all with my game.

I've already sent out requests for assistance from the original creator and a few other coders, but if push comes to shove, I plan to fold the Small Medals into my craft system, using them as ingredients to craft extremely rare or very hard to acquire items, which is partially done to some extent by Dragon Quest Heroes anyway, so where doors may be closed, I can still open a window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gamergate 2 is on, and I want no part of it

 This will not be a long post, but I just want to make clear, as someone who was involved in the first go-round of Gamergate, I want no part...